Monday, April 8, 2013

Family Vacation Goes to Spain!

So, backtracking six months. Wow, how time flies. First off, I want to say Trey and I are going into our third year of travel. When we first started out, our plan was, one year of travel and then back to work. So, needless to say, I never thought I would be blogging in 2013. My plan back in 2010 was to be completing another Ironman in 2013. HAHA, haven't swam in two years and I see no Ironman in my near future. Trey's plan was to "keep living large." So anyways. I know its no excuse for a lack of blog but I'm much better at experiencing than documenting. Especially when I'm not getting paid. 

I really want to go back and include our trip to Europe because it was such a big deal and a great trip. Of course we are currently at a campground with horrible internet service but I am feeling determined to get started.


...yeah it took two tries and 20min to upload one photo. Boo... It WILL happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment