Wednesday, February 23, 2011

All Hail the SNOW Gods.

I haven’t worked in almost a month so every week feels like a month. I’m not complaining, I’m just saying. I know all the shows on HGTV and am faithfully signing up to win the Dream Home in Vermont so Trey and I have a place to settle once we are done traveling. But I’m ready to trade this slow ticking clock in for the comforts of camper living. Every step in this camper process has taken twice as long as we thought. Finally, tomorrow we are suppose to drive down to Portland and pick up the camper but it’s snowing and snowing and turning to ice tomorrow. Trey and I have no interest in driving the camper on icy roads. Trey is certain we won’t be able to pick up the camper and I am my usual hopeful self. I guess we will just have to see how things look in the morning and make our decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment