Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Getting There

Well, here it is! Trey, Joey and Natalie's blog. I haven't really ever blogged before so my hope is to not bore you and to keep you coming back. The truth is Trey and I plan on doing some serious back country adventuring and need people to know that we are still alive. If we don't check in at least every week maybe give us a call and see if we are alright.

Our plan is to head south down hwy 101 to southern California, with many stops along the way. I hope that our first stop will be to Cannon Beach in Oregon. Google that location and you will understand why I want to go there so badly. Then we will have to stop at the Tillamook Cheese/ice cream factory. No need to explain that one!

We still have a lot to get rid of but I'm counting down the invisible clock. Looks like we will be on the road mid February.

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment